Our externally accredited Quality, Safety & Environmental Systems coupled with working to multiple surface preparation and coating EN ISO Standards such as ISO 129444 & ISO 8501 have instilled the requirement to work to very exacting and precise procedures and standards. The use of new surface preparation & application technologies combined with years of experience, has earned Becson industrial services Ltd the reputation for being the leading specialist contractor in industrial coatings in the European Market.
Our experience ensures that our customers receive the highest standards and best practices in each and every project we undertake. Our commitment to worker safety and environmental protection is unsurpassed in our industry.
We continually invest in the specialized training and new equipment necessary to perform a wide variety of industrial coating applications. The following list highlights some of the services we routinely provide.
We have been put forward by AC plc for approval from EUROBOND UK as preferred repairer of there cladding panels.
- Approved Repair of cladding panel systems
- Application of specialist corrosion protection systems
- Conventional, airless and air-assisted spray applications
- Tank linings
- Turnkey industrial painting contracts
- Concrete repairs and protection
- Bund linings
- Chemical resistant, non-slip floor coating applications
- Wide variety of surface preparation methods including abrasive blasting, high pressure water Jetting, vacuum blasting
- RPR paint removal
- High temperature coating application
- Abseil access
- General maintenance painting
- Removal and disposal of old lead based coatings
- Passive fire protection
- Marine and offshore contracts