As a long established member of the Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (TICA), our Industrial Solutions team offers insulation solutions across many of our current sites. Covering the full spectrum of thermal, cryogenic and acoustic insulation and applications, great importance is placed on maintaining and developing strong technical and commercial links with primary manufacturers and suppliers. We continually review new products and applications to improve quality, cost effectiveness, and alternative methods of installation.
A full range of insulation applications is offered, including mineral fibres, cellular glass, calcium silicate, polyurethane and phenolic foams. Cladding materials such stainless steel, aludip, aluzinc, galvanized mild steel and alternative finishes including PIB membrane, Canvas and glass cloths are also offered.
- Acoustic Insulation
- Thermal Insulation
- Cryogenic Insulation
- Insulation Mattresses
- Sprayed insulation
- Electrical & Steam tracing
- Fire proofing
- Corrosion Protection
- Preservation & Coatings
- Corrosion Under Insulation
- Specialist Services
- Non-destructive Testing
Becson industrial services ltd offers a complete range of insulation services and manages every stage of your project. Our integrated insulation services include a full design capability, product selection and sourcing, onsite surveys, installation and commissioning and ongoing technical support.
Our insulation capabilities cover:
- Hot and cold service applications
- Personal protection
- Fire protection
- Penetration fire protection
- Temporary safe refuges
- Cryogenic applications
- Flexible, rubberised, metallic and non-metallic cladding
- Asbestos management and removal
- Trace heating
- Corrosion-under-insulation inspection and control
How we add value:
- Complete, integrated services delivered by multi-skilled project teams
- End-to-end service, from design through to commissioning
- Ongoing technical support right through the asset life-cycle
- Our integrated services are delivered by multi-skilled project teams, which reduces POB required onboard and improves project efficiency.